Upcoming 21-Day Closure of Colorado Highway 60
Monday, Sept. 12 at 6 a.m. to Sunday, Oct. 2, there will be a temporary full closure of Colorado Highway 60 at I-25. There will also be various intermittent ramp closures during the 21-day closure. These closures will allow crews to complete drainage, paving and striping work necessary for the new Diverging Diamond Interchange planned for this location. Please follow posted detour signage in the area. Construction is weather-dependent and subject to change.
Scheduled Closures and Detours at CO 60:
- Sept. 12-20: CO 60 closed, including southbound I-25 on-ramp and northbound I-25 off-ramp at the interchange.
- Sept. 21-25: CO 60 closed.
- Sept. 26-Oct. 1: CO 60 closed, including all I-25 on- and off-ramps at the interchange, for two days at a time. Southbound I-25 ramps will close, then northbound I-25 ramps will close.
- Oct. 2: CO 60 closed, including all I-25 on- and off-ramps at the interchange.
Please see detour maps for each closure variation on CDOT's website.
- The project website: www.codot.gov/projects/north-i-25/johnstown-to-fort-collins
- Information about other projects and road conditions can be found at:
- Sign up for project or travel alerts: 511.cotrip.org
- See scheduled lane closures: codot.gov/travel/scheduled-lane-closures.html
- Connect with us on Twitter (@coloradodot) and Facebook (facebook.com/coloradodot)
- For information about the I-25 Express Lanes Project: 120th to Northwest Parkway/E470 please visit www.codot.gov/projects/north-i-25/NorthI-25/120thNorth or https://www.cotrip.org/home.htm.
Jamie Barker, Communications Manager