The Town of Johnstown Court is a Limited Jurisdiction Court serving the citizens of the Town of Johnstown.
Court sessions are held twice a month on Mondays at a 9:30am session. Please contact the Municipal Court Clerk if you have questions regarding your court date.
The types of cases heard in the Johnstown Municipal Court are:
- Animal-related Violations (ex. loose dog, animal bites)
- Code Violations (ex. weeds, failure to clear snow)
- Misdemeanors (ex. vandalism, shoplifting)
- Parking Citations (ex. fire hydrant, blocking driveway)
- Traffic Violations (ex. speeding, failure to stop)
Note: The above are examples and are not intended to be all-inclusive of citations in Municipal Court.
Payment can be made by mail, in person or by card. You can make a payment over the phone by calling 970-578-9607.
Anyone with questions about obtaining police reports must contact the police department (970-587-5555).