Town of Johnstown Public Works Department
The Public Works Department is committed to providing the highest level of service while maintaining a safe and reliable infrastructure for all members of the community. We strive to always seek innovative ways to improve, maintain and enhance public facilities in a cost-effective manner. The department supports the Town's strategic plan, and considers itself a developing partner in the growth and prosperity of the community.
Water/Wastewater Plants Contact
Marco Carani email@example.com
Don Gardner firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Callender email@example.com
Maintenance Facility main number: (970) 587-9103
Public Works emergency services are provided free of charge to residences within the Town of Johnstown around the clock for problems related to water, sewer, streets, drainage, parks and cemetery issues. Typical emergency calls are: Water line breaks; Sewer stoppages; Storm events, like street flooding or fallen trees in road.
After 5:00 P.M. or weekends, please call the numbers shown below for the corresponding emergencies:
- Water/wastewater issues with taste/odor: 970.324.4108
- All other issues related to water, sewer, streets, drainage, parks and cemetery issues: 970.324.4108
**Please leave a message if the phone is not answered, and an on-call person will call you back within 15 minutes.
Introduction and Table of Contents
Part I Storm Drainage Design Standards
Part II Street Design Standards
Part III Water Design Standards
Part IV Sanitary Sewer Design Standards
Part V Specifications and Details Design Standards
Construction Drawing Submittal and Review Information
Addendum re: Ramps -Tactile Surface
- Town Hall - 450 S. Parish Avenue
- Public Works - 201 S. 1st Place
- Community Center (Senior Center) - 101 Charlotte Street
- Municipal Court - 450 S. Parish Avenue
- Police Department Headquarters - 430 S. Parish Avenue
- Police Substation - 4890 Ronald Reagan Boulevard
- Parish House - 701 Charlotte St.
- Cemetery - 23101 County Road 13 (just north of 60)