***UPDATE 09/21/23 5:30pm: Due to resource availability issues, the work on CR13 previously scheduled for September 22nd-25th will be delayed. Thank you for your patience!***
Road improvement work is coming to Johnstown! From September 14-25, crews will be working hard to bring you safer and smoother roads. The following roads are a part of this year’s Pavement Management Plan (PMP): CR 13, Ronald Reagan Blvd, Thompson Parkway, CR 15, and Larimer Parkway. Other roads ARE being worked on outside of the PMP.
Here are the roads and dates for work to be complete:
- CR 15 south of Hwy 60 and north of CR46.5 – September 14-15
- High Plains Blvd – September 15-18
- Ronald Reagan & Larimer Parkway (south) – September 18-19 and restriping 9/21
- Thompson Parkway Roundabout – September 20-21
- CR 13 from 46 just north of the 46.5 intersection – TBD
*No work will be done on Sundays.