Report an Issue to Public Works

Report an issue to public works using the below form. Please keep in mind that if you would like a follow-up when the problem is resolved, you must include your contact information. If not contact information is provided, then our team will be unable to reach you. If you would like to report a street light outage, please click here.

**If this is a water/wastewater/streets/parks or cemetery emergency, please call 970.324.4108**

Upload requirements
Contact Information (optional)
I would like to be contacted when the problem is resolved (If yes, please make sure your contact is filled out above)