You can use any of the below methods to submit your application. Name ALL submitted documents using the address of the project to simplify identification. Please call the Planning Department with any questions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application and all associated documents as attachments (this option is not large attachment friendly).
- Email email@example.com with your documents saved to a cloud-based application linked in your email with permission given to view and download.
- Use the Town's WeTransfer site, johnstownco.wetransfer.com for large file transfers (up to 20gb). In the message, please include PLANNING DEPARTMENT and the address of the project in addition to any further information.
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Subdivision: Preliminary Plat Submittal Checklist
- Subdivision: 2019 Revised Minor Resubdivision Process
In addition to Town review, applications are referred to interested or affected outside agencies, including:
Front Range Fire Rescue Authority, Weld RE-5J and Thompson R2-J School Districts, Thompson Rivers Parks and Recreation District, Loveland Fire Rescue Authority, nearby communities, Larimer County, Weld County, Xcel Energy, United Power, CDOT, Colorado Division of Wildlife, Office of Petroleum Safety, irrigation Ditch Companies, Postal Service.
Depending upon the type and location of the application, applicants may especially wish to contact the applicable Fire Authority and electrical providers to determine their needs.